Adobe Flash Browser Plugin
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2013   #1
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 7324142
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Adobe Flash Browser Plugin

Anyone lately been getting constant freeze,crash etc.. with Flash content?
I remember back in the day hardly having any issues, however lately is constant updates
and less stable. I am facing the same issue on Firefox and I know Google Chrome has Flash built in
so it receives it's updates via browser. However even with chrome I still have issues just not as many as firefox.

Old 09-13-2013   #2
Llama

CamelKarma: 316487
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: Adobe Flash Browser Plugin

Well yes and no.
Some sites have problems I notice more than others using flash content (Hulu for example, gives me trouble). But for general use (for lack of a better way of putting it) you shouldn't be having a LOT of trouble.

Have you tried the fixes out there in the Google sphere yet?

I will aggree with Jobs that Flash has never been all that great anyway. Its resource heavy and very vulnerable to attack. You've heard all that before though I'm sure.
gumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013   #3
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 4387
Editing OK?: No
Default Re: Adobe Flash Browser Plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Provo_ View Post
Anyone lately been getting constant freeze,crash etc.. with Flash content?
I remember back in the day hardly having any issues, however lately is constant updates
and less stable. I am facing the same issue on Firefox and I know Google Chrome has Flash built in
so it receives it's updates via browser. However even with chrome I still have issues just not as many as firefox.
Absolutely yes!! I have given up using Firefox it was crashing too often ... or the computer would stall as its script ran in the background and became "unresponsive". Switched to Chrome - has been much better but have had two crashes, due to Adobe Flash, in the last two days

AceCo55 is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: