File sequence
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2013   #1
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 400158
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default File sequence

On my computer when I got to look my photo files
their oldest on top of page and newest on the bottom.
Any way to reverse this, so the newest files on top and the oldest on the bottom
Or do I just forget it: Thanks

Old 07-18-2013   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 169270948
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: File sequence

Just click right click and select Sort By Date. Below that you will see the options Ascending and Descending. Alternately if you are looking at folder in the Details View, just click on the Date field to toggle it from Ascending to Descending.
mistermonday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013   #3
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 400158
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: File sequence

Thanks a lot mistermonday

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermonday View Post
Just click right click and select Sort By Date. Below that you will see the options Ascending and Descending. Alternately if you are looking at folder in the Details View, just click on the Date field to toggle it from Ascending to Descending.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: