IE 10
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2013   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 256
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default IE 10

Microsoft updated my Internet Explorer without asking me. I now have IE 10. I'm not sure I like it. What do you think?

It seems "flatter," somehow.

Is everything flat now?

I've seen Windows 8, and it looks flat.

I also noted that the new IOS thing is "flat."

What's up with flat?

I'd rather have fat than flat.

Old 07-13-2013   #2
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 256
Default Re: IE 10

P.S. I wonder if the NSA has better access to my thoughts through IE 10? I suspect so.
Lance Watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013   #3
Llama

CamelKarma: 58067

IE 10 is supposedly more secure, but all spying by the government is done using software secrets provided by all the software companies to the government. so security is not the problem, you've already been hacked by uncle sam and his secret agent band.
chessmaster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013   #4
Llama

CamelKarma: 58067

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Watson View Post
Microsoft updated my Internet Explorer without asking me. I now have IE 10. I'm not sure I like it. What do you think?

It seems "flatter," somehow.

Is everything flat now?

I've seen Windows 8, and it looks flat.

I also noted that the new IOS thing is "flat."

What's up with flat?

I'd rather have fat than flat.

if you don't ant to keep IE 10, go into the desktop, Microsoft updates, list installed updates, and delete it. it will try to update again automatically, but setting windows update to let you choose when to update allows you to install only those updates you want. right clicking any update will allow you to hide that update and it won't install.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: