Photoshop Creative Cloud?? - Page 13
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2014   #121
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 3283
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Photoshop Creative Cloud??

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonrakerz View Post
Agreed - but as Dr No says why should you have to ? If "Export to" worked why remove it ? Why not make it even better ? "Export to" in 97 different formats to 98 different locations ?

I find Adobe's comment about using LR even more bizarre - why tell you to use a completely different software package (LR) when the one they have ruined is still capable of doing what you want - albeit in a roundabout way.
Are they incapable of understanding what their own software can do
Pretty sure this addresses it:
Install Adobe Output Module

A lot of things get removed from the DEFAULT installation and they make them available as separate downloads. I noticed that about a couple of plugins I liked (forgot what they were) but a quick search on Adobe site and you can usually find a download for what you need.
Damsel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014   #122
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 929
Editing OK?: Ask First

04082014 ... Once again Adobe sallies forth unto the breach ... their wording sounds almost like a ransom note:

This is your final chance to get a year of Adobe Creative Cloud* for one up-front payment of US$199. That’s 65% off retail. You’ll get complete access to the world’s leading tools for design, web, video, and photography, plus 20GB of storage. Join today and use your creativity to inspire students in a whole new way. Offer ends April 14, 2014.

Join now | Or call 800-585-0774

I'm putting up Morning Line odds of 8-to-5 Adobe will have another offer like this just in time for the Holiday season ... Like Jimi said: " ... 'Scuse me while I kiss the sky ..."
Dr_No is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014   #123
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 929
Editing OK?: Ask First

04282014 ... dang - here it comes again ... their last offer just ended on the 14th:

Right now, Adobe Creative Cloud is just US$299 when you prepay for one year – that’s 50% off the regular price. You’ll get every Adobe creative tool plus 20GB of storage. Join Creative Cloud today and take advantage of this limited-time offer, only for educators.
Join now | Offer ends May 30, 2014.

I love bein' right ... but note how it's dropped to just 50% off now instead of their earlier 65% reduction ... they must be feelin' their oats ... that, or 'retail' and 'regular price' mean different things ...

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: