Slide Show Software - Page 3
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2013   #21
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Slide Show Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by photos4fun View Post
Can anyone please recommend software (for the serious hobbyist) to create slide shows from photos. Hopefully I could also edit video as well and save the project to DVD?

Thanks!!
well, if you only wand to view photos as slideshow then I'd suggest you mac photo viewer Photo+.
Since you want to edit videos with it, why not try ShowBiz? video editing software that support making videos from photos and videos. I think it will be more stable to make photos into video and burn it into dvd than make a photo slideshow. What do you think?
jounpla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013   #22
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 376
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Slide Show Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by photos4fun View Post
Can anyone please recommend software (for the serious hobbyist) to create slide shows from photos. Hopefully I could also edit video as well and save the project to DVD?
Thanks!!
I think i'm late to this post, but good info has it's value no matter the time
I wantto show you this program for making slideshows, it's called SmartShow,
don't know if they named it almost like the Big Program accidently, or it was planned, but, it's not the main point.
The main thing is - that this program can do almost everything as Proshow, but more easily.
You do not need to have skills to use this program. Still, it is the very powerfull tool to create great slideshows with music.
Many effects, pan & zoom, hd output, dvd burn.
So, i strongly advice you to chek it out.
You wouldn't be dissapointed.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: