"Demands" to upgrade Adobe Flash - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2012   #11
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 538838
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: "Demands" to upgrade Adobe Flash

I have this issue when playing songpop on FB using Chrome browser. Every now and then, It says it needs updating, but it really doesnt. Kinda annoying. But I find a cache clear fixes things.
Douglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012   #12
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 400158
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: "Demands" to upgrade Adobe Flash

And you do get those updates you have to be careful of what is attached to those files, I got hit with a file from Ilivid ? next thing I got blue screen and not can not get a program to open at all

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: