Windows 8 opinions - Page 38
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2014   #371
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 94743
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Windows 8 opinions

Thanks for the info, Poloman.

I have a RAW converter. But I like to use view NX to select the photos I will use. (I bracket a lot so many of my shots are unusable)

The problem is that sometimes I can't get the OS to download the pics to the prober destination.

I'll try that pinning thing you mentioned.
zokski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014   #372
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 418649
Editing OK?: Ask First

The codec isn't a raw converter,nit allows you to see your RAW files in the Operating system.
You can tell the operating system what to do with every file type. I never do it so can't direct you. I think you may be able to do it within file manager.
poloman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014   #373
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 418649
Editing OK?: Ask First

To choose default app by file type look at this link.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...s-uses-default
Hope it helps you

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: