How do you organize your files?
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2011   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 12
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default How do you organize your files?

I don't know if this goes in this forum, or in the workflow one.

I am wondering how does everyone organize their files. Specifically all the pictures a photographer accumulates over time. I have a ridiculous amount and am trying to figure out the best way to categorize and organize them to make it easiest to find what I am looking for when I want it.

How do you do it?
Do you have a program you suggest?

Thanks! Alicia.

Old 05-09-2011   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 8523012
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: No
Default Re: How do you organize your files?

See this previous post

Rense is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: