CS-5, 3D funtion question.
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2011   #1
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 5883
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default CS-5, 3D funtion question.

I will do my best at explaining this question. This is in reguards to things looking different between CS4 and CS5.

I'm doing a little project using the 3D funtion with a layer and text. I am required to go into the 3D panel, use the mesh tool (using the tool with the white cross and gray background), click and drag a layer to the bottom of the text.

On CS-4, the 3D panel looks different and within the panel there was a window that had red lines showing what you are dragging. In CS5 the 3D panel has changed and although all the same function are in there, they seem to be moved around a bit and I cannot get the window in the panel.

For all those that understand what I am talking about, is there a way to get that window in the panel?

Yoda

My Shop: http://www.zibbet.com/TFlynnPhotography

My Flickr Page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tflynnphoto/
12step is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: