Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch - Page 3
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011   #21
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 1701
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch

OK. I'v been using it for a week. Still keep reaching for the mouse by instinct. Learning the art of choosing the right tool for the job. Took some searching to find all the adjustments for the pen in PH so I can control the brush better. I think I have it set the way I like it. Lite strokes give me tight thin lines and a bit more pressure enlarges the stroke and the flow. Works great. I Would recommend this for anyone on a budget.

Hope this helps someone else make the jump into the tablet and pen world.
Canon 5D mkIII * Canon 7D * Canon 70-200 L F2.8 IS * Tamron 24-70 F2.8 IS * Tokina 16-28 F2.8 * Canon 60mm EF-s F2.8 Macro * Canon 10-22 * Canon 17-55 F2.8 IS * 75-300 USM II 4.5-5.6 * 580EX II Speedlight * 2 of YN460-II * 4 of Cactus V5 * Bamboo Pen & Touch * Gigapan * 4 Enstines
0ldsch00ld0g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011   #22
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First

To tell you the truth I have both a Waccom and a no-name brand tablet at home. I recently lost my special pen for the Waccom so I've been forced to digitally paint with the cheaper one. Tell you the truth I really don't notice much difference in both product except for the glide on the surface. Other than that, it's just a tool.
vicbowling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011   #23
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 33
Editing OK?: Ask First

I have the small Wacom version and love it! For photos and other programs it is 1000X better than any mouse I have ever used. Plus, it gives my wrist a break from the mouse....

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic:

Tags
bamboo, cth460, wacom