Extensis Portfolio 8
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2006   #1
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 13808
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Extensis Portfolio 8

I've been a user of iView MediaPro under Mac OS X for a few years now, and I use it to catalog volumes especially offline CDs and DVDs.

Recently, Microsoft purchased the company and that lead me to decide to wave goodbye to iView MediaPro (License: $160) and look for alternatives. The first that came to mind was Extensis Portfolio 8.

I was wondering if anybody here uses Extensis Portfolio, and perhaps share their views about it..

Many thanks,
Waleed

fo2oz
Waleed is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: