On-Line storage -- Photoshop 5.0 (PSD files)
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default On-Line storage -- Photoshop 5.0 (PSD files)

I use Photoshop Elements 5.0 and have many digital images saved as PSD files which I now wish to move to online storage.

Picasa and other such sites don't seem to accept PSD files (and I want to keep them in that format for future editing) and the Photoshop.com storage apparently only works with Elements 8.0 (though I own 20.0GB storage space there).

What online storage space allows for storage of images in PSD format (Elements 5.0)? I really need to get these off my laptop to clear up some much needed space.
Thanks!

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: