Opinions needed on Kodak digital cameras
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Compact Camera

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2005   #1
Llama

CamelKarma: 40
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Opinions needed on Kodak digital cameras

Which ones should I be looking at for an aging relative? She's not savvy with the computer, and we're attracted to the docking stations.

Thanks.

Old 08-06-2005   #2
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 715
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Opinions needed on Kodak digital cameras

Have a look at the CX7330. It's inexpensive, small enough to fit in a handbag. It offers excellent color
reproduction and 3x optical zoom. 3.1 megapixels is more than enough for the 4x6 photo paper typical
of Kodak docking stations. Internal storage is 16 megs, but I'd add a 128 meg SD card (about $25).

How's the photo quality of a low-buck Kodak? How about these examples? My wife shot these with
her CX6330. For the small investment, it even has a macro mode.

My regards,

C.C. Jordan

C.C. Jordan

http://coreyjordan.blogspot.com/
Blogasaurus Rectum
C.C.Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005   #3
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 14
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Opinions needed on Kodak digital cameras

I agreed with the above poster, I use to have a CX6330 (before upgrading to my Rebel) and got some great photos with it.
Here are some samples:

-Nick

Urbanaphotographer is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Compact Camera »

Share this topic: