Little camera
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Compact Camera

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2014   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 43344
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Little camera

When I switch to using a different camera I also start photographing slightly different things and noticing things that I hadn't noticed before. I'm growing fond of my little Fuji X10. It is quirky but because it is small I end up using it more than I would an SLR. Another advantage is that when I use it for street photography people become less conscious than they would if I used an SLR. I took this as I went out to photograph a town and its people as they woke up.

Old 07-26-2014   #2
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 901196
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Little camera

nice shot joe (ultrax)
Old 07-26-2014   #3
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 49348
Editing OK?: Yes

I find I photograph differently when I go out with my Sony Next 5T than I do with any of my DSLRs. Some I know is because I haven't purchased any extra lens. It came with the 16-50 and this makes it where I have to use my feet to sometimes get that shot I want. Thanks for sharing.
Clakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014   #4
Vicuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
nice shot joe (ultrax)
Thanks!
Ultrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014   #5
Vicuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clakley View Post
I find I photograph differently when I go out with my Sony Next 5T than I do with any of my DSLRs. Some I know is because I haven't purchased any extra lens. It came with the 16-50 and this makes it where I have to use my feet to sometimes get that shot I want. Thanks for sharing.
I agree with you. I find that sometimes by changing camera I photograph different things. When I am shooting for pleasure I enjoy the limitations of one prime lens for example. With the little Fuji I can take pictures which are not possible with a bulky SLR. For semi candid photos and street photography people don't seem to care when I use a little camera but are cautious when they see a big SLR.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Compact Camera »

Share this topic: