Help me out please
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Compact Camera

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2013   #1
Llama

CamelKarma: 103805
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Help me out please

A friend of mine is looking for a bridge camera for his wifes birthday present,and has asked me for some advice on what to get must have continuos focus at least 3-5 fps so she can get motion shots of there daughter on swings and skipping etc.
dont want a dslr as she does not want to be changing lenses etc,and can be upto about 250-300 pounds.
does anyone here have any suggestions or reccomendations.
not bothered about what brand it is.
thankyou.

CarreraGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013   #2
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 901196
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Help me out please

Most brands have bridge model(s)

Best Bridge Camera of 2013 | What Digital Camera

Buyer's Guide: The Best Bridge Cameras

Best compact camera 2013: 34 reviewed: Best superzoom and bridge cameras | News | TechRadar

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Compact Camera »

Share this topic: