Kodak SLICE P&S
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Compact Camera

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2011   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Kodak SLICE P&S

Hi, I have a Nikon D80 DSLR, great camera but too bulky for all situations. If my wife and I and going out with friends for a night, who wants to lug around a hugh camera....so in my search for a good compact P&S camera, I came across the Kodak SLICE, very thin and could easily fit in my pocket. Based on the specs it also has some nice features including HD video 1080P, the price is not bad either at only $99, however the common comment was that the battery life sucks....do any of you guys have any experience with this camera? I'm looking for something that can be used in low light conditions like a restaurant or bar. It must be compact. I'm also open to other recommendations. thanks

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Compact Camera »

Share this topic: