Rugged and Waterproof P&S
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Compact Camera

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2010   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Rugged and Waterproof P&S

HI All,

I am getting ready to go on a cruise and would love to leave my Nikon D90 on board high and dry and take out a Waterproof P&Shoot. I have read reviews and the opinions are all over the place and many comparison reviews are not apples to apples since these cameras continue to change every year. I am looking at the following (greatest preference to least) at this moment:

Pentax W90
Olympus 6020
Canon D10
Sony tx5

Any input would be appreciated.
J

Old 01-05-2011   #2
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Rugged and Waterproof P&S

I recommed this Canon D10 camera to anyone who is looking for shooting great quality indoor/outdoor pictures.
This camera has also some great features:
-Good looking waterproof camera.
- Rainproof/Waterproof up to 33 ft, good for most pools or waterparks.
- SMART Auto mode that detects the right scene mode for each shot
- 3X optical and 12X digital zoom

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Compact Camera »

Share this topic: