Deliciousness
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Commercial

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 223
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Deliciousness

Worked with a friend of mine last night to get some images for his catering company...could have had more fun with more lights (perhaps) but we were at a dinner party, I had to behave. I'm happy, for one light

More are available to view in my "Sample" gallery (at the end) at http://photos.mdkauffmann.com

Canon bodies, Sigma glass, Quantum lighting

mdkauffmann.com

photos.mdkauffmann.com
View images

fans.mdkauffmann.com
Join our fan club (Facebook)

Also follow mdkauffmann on Twitter
flashmedic is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Commercial »

Share this topic:

Tags
food, mdkauffmann