Any car shooters in Atlanta?
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Commercial

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009   #1
Llama

CamelKarma: 594
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Any car shooters in Atlanta?

I need an assistant TODAY, Oct 9, from 2-4 to photograph a car that's to be in a movie or movie premiere (not sure which). I got asked by the guy that's refitting the car just 30 minutes ago and it's leaving his garage today at 4 to get tinted. I know it's short notice but it was for me too.

I'm looking for someone that knows something about shooting cars that can help with lighting and also take photos. I can pay very little but something, and you can use photos in your port. But understand that all copyright will be held under M3 Imagery as this would be work for hire.

If interested, please let me know asap. You can find my contact info at www.M3imagery.com. I'd like to meet at my studio by 1:00 at the latest.

Also, please show me samples of car photos you've done in the past so I know you have experience.

M3 Imagery
www.M3IMagery.com
waple is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Commercial »

Share this topic: