What lens for this, Nikon - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Commercial

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009   #11
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 180545
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: What lens for this, Nikon

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Rodgers View Post
I would use a 60mm micro my self. I have all the Nikon lenses mentioned in this thread.
Its about the best design for 1:1.
I have a 70's 60mm and a current one they both have no keystone effect , and the deep lenses design keeps any stray light from causing lens flaring.
Matter a fact that's exactly what I got...Got a real good deal on the 60..here's a shot with it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uhl_paul_04.jpg.jpg (68.4 KB, 193 views)
Old 07-11-2009   #12
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 236397

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Jacob View Post
Sigmas fine..just wanted to make sure people didn't think I shot Cannon..I shoot a D300
The better photographers here know that one is just a good as the other.I hope you didn't mean to insult.Canon has only one n.If I didn't greet you previously,Welcome!
Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009   #13
Vicuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony View Post
The better photographers here know that one is just a good as the other.I hope you didn't mean to insult.Canon has only one n.If I didn't greet you previously,Welcome!
No, I don't ever try to insult. Canon is a great system as is Nikon. I just have always owned Nikon and feel comfortable with what I know, 35yrs. of owning them.
Gregg
Old 07-11-2009   #14
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 236397

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Jacob View Post
No, I don't ever try to insult. Cannon is a great system as is Nikon. I just have always owned Nikon and feel comfortable with what I know, 35yrs. of owning them.
Gregg
I see you're still spelling Canon w/2 n's.Perhaps that's the former military in you.
Your images look nice.Cheers!
Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009   #15
Vicuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony View Post
I see you're still spelling Canon w/2 n's.Perhaps that's the former military in you.
Your images look nice.Cheers!
Ha Ha...hope people don't think that's an insult...will edit...there!
Old 07-21-2009   #16
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 35
Editing OK?: Ask First

very nice shot dear

Old 07-21-2009   #17
Vicuna

Thx lovelysri glad you like it
Gregg

Gregg Jacob is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Commercial »

Share this topic: