Beer - Page 7
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Commercial

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009   #61
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 5793
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Beer

To the OP, I saw your image recently and thought I would try to recreate it. I realize now that I have a lot to learn about product photography. My wife and I just put a light-box together tonight, this was one of my first shots using it. One thing I noticed is that I really need to shoot this against a black background and not white.

Anyways, I think you will see why I wanted to try to emulate your photo! Nice Glass!

Any tips for me are more than welcome!

Travis
Travis F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009   #62
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 4373975

Nice glass. SOmeone gave them to me as a gift.
Keep going.
Isn't it harder than it looks??
Where'd the rest of the beer go?

"It's all meaningless unless you know what it means"- Unknown
patterfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009   #63
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 5793

I got my glasses as a gift also. I don't use them very often though.

Shooting stuff like this is ALOT harder than I thought it would be. Everyone makes it look so easy.

Anyway, the rest of the beer eventually made it to our local waste water treatment plant !

Take care,
Travis

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Commercial »

Share this topic: