Commercial Photography/Advertising Photography/Product Illustration... - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Commercial

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2013   #11
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 19116378
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Commercial Photography/Advertising Photography/Product Illustration...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Shapiro View Post
I know I can un-stick it but I still don't understand where it came form. Is it from one of the new admins? Doesn't one need to me a moderator to stick it in the first place? The OP never responded to my remarks. I don't want to show any disrespect by just letting it go- just yet!

I will contact the OP and then see what his expectations are.

Thanks for reminding me- I appreciate it!

Ed

Ed yes you have to be a Mod at the minimum to stick a post. The OP did not respond because the thread is from 2006 and the last time the OP even visited the Camel was 5/31/2009 I am reasonably sure it was not an admin who stuck this thread and that however it got pulled up and stuck it was some sort of glitch. I would say you would be safe to unstick it. If there is some unknown reason for it being stuck then the admins or you can restick it.

Bobby Deal is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Commercial »

Share this topic: