My MK3 doing alright in the paper - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Canon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2007   #11
Llama

CamelKarma: 79
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: My MK3 doing alright in the paper

In DPP

The MKIIn has a white WB button, press and hold, then press the upper WB [next to the zoom minus button] and you open a new set of controls BA & GM using the main dial one can take out or add colour that is then adopted by the camera and applied to all WB settings.

Blue/Amber Green/Magenta

To reduce Magenta the GM is can be shifted up to 9 points.

Whilst I found it worked where I had problems, it tended to make my unaffected images too green, so I abandoned in camera adjustments, it might suit your studio conditions better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter_ego View Post
How did you reduce the green and blue? Do you adjust the curve in the RGB channels. If so, how ?
Where is the green slider you mention?
I shot a grey card for white balance and exposure adjustments, but am not aware that there are any colour adjustments in the MkIII. Unless of course I haven't found it yet.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Canon »

Share this topic: