Canon EOS 40D and EOS 1Ds Mark III White Papers
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Canon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2007   #1
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 690429
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Canon EOS 40D and EOS 1Ds Mark III White Papers

Hi All!

The Canon EOS 40D and EOS 1Ds Mark III White Papers are out!

You can find and download these PDF documents from a.o. The-Digital-Picture.com, a truely great Canon-dedicated hardware & review site (and some great images, too!) run by Mr. Bryan Carnathan.

Direct Link to the EOS 40D White Paper

Direct Link to the EOS 1Ds Mark III White Paper

And for those of you unfamiliar with the White Papers:

The White Papers are Canon USA-issued commercial documents, released under the authority of Mr. Canon-USA, the honourable Mr. Chuck Westfall , and they describe the new camerabody, what has changed, how to operate, who is it made for (!), how does it fit into the EOS system, etc.

In these documents you can find several 'deep' technical information bits never found in Previews, Reviews and such. IMHO they are a MUST-READ for any serious potential buyer

Hope they will enlighten you and answer your questions: if not: try this forum

With my kindest regards and respects,

Max@Home

Canon PowerShot G1X MkII, Canon PowerShot G3X, some accessories (hoods, flashes, filters, tripod) and some knowledge to use them
Max@Home is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #2
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 2261
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Canon EOS 40D and EOS 1Ds Mark III White Papers

Could you summarize the 1Ds 3 for those of us who don't have Adobe Reader? I know it's a free download, but it always crashes whatever computer I use it on, so I just don't use it.
Old 09-09-2007   #3
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 10673
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: Canon EOS 40D and EOS 1Ds Mark III White Papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
Could you summarize the 1Ds 3 for those of us who don't have Adobe Reader? I know it's a free download, but it always crashes whatever computer I use it on, so I just don't use it.
Short and sweet: It's got a lotta megapixels. It rocks.

Try the newer version of Reader. It's more stable than earlier versions.

brian.austin is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Canon »

Share this topic: