Canon EOS 40D Hands-On Review
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Canon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2007   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 862
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Canon EOS 40D Hands-On Review

Two of our guys got their 40D's this weekend and man are we impressed. We have a writeup and sample images available at L7Foto.com.

40D Hand-On Review

http://CameraDojo.com - Reviews, Tutorials, and Podcast
KerryG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #2
Llama

CamelKarma: 79
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Canon EOS 40D Hands-On Review

I've my MK3 by now but am really looking into a 40D instead of a second MK3.

Am reading your review with interest. Great.

Rodger that on the liveview. I think Canon saw liveview as a computer based remote system ~ MF is better on a big screen computer monitor. Though from my use so far, I was able to MF from my main PC but not from my Laptop?
Gbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #3
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 690429
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Canon EOS 40D Hands-On Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerryG View Post
Two of our guys got their 40D's this weekend and man are we impressed. We have a writeup and sample images available at L7Foto.com.

40D Hand-On Review
KerryG,

Thanks for the link to yet another nice balanced (p)review-article.

the better we inform our photo-buddies, the better they can make a well-judged decision whether 'upgrading to' or 'adding' a 40D is worthwhile for them.

That is the 'heavy burden' of us 'insane pre-orderers'/first users

With my kindest regards and respects!

Max@Home

Canon PowerShot G1X MkII, Canon PowerShot G3X, some accessories (hoods, flashes, filters, tripod) and some knowledge to use them
Max@Home is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Canon »

Share this topic: