EF 35mm 1.4 ll
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Canon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2017   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 827
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default EF 35mm 1.4 ll

Has anyone shot with both the 1 and ll models of the 35mm 1.4 and how do you feel they compare having a hard time justifying the price difference.

Old 02-28-2017   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1091466
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: EF 35mm 1.4 ll

Your best bet is to go to a good brick and mortar store, try them for yourself and decide. I own the 35 mm f1.4 mkll. Wouldn't change. If price is an issue look at the Sigma 35mm 1.4 art lens. Highly thought of lens.

I can honestly say that there are two most remarkable men in the world today. Michio Kaku is one and I am the other one. Between us we cover all knowledge.

Kaku knows all that can be known....And I know the rest.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today?
Today is a gift. That is why we call it the present."

Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda
gryphonslair99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017   #3
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 827

Thanks for your feedback much appreciated.
BClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017   #4
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 10

i also own the 35/1.4,mine is tack sharp and really don't see a reason to upgrade at the moment!maybe someone who has the 2nd version could speak up hear!but i couldn't be more pleased with this prime.
Old 01-25-2018   #5
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10

You get rid of chromatic aberations + sharper images!

Albume digitale | Foto video nunta Brasov | Foto nunta Brasov
compasiune11 is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Canon »

Share this topic: