Bad Dawg
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Camera Phone

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2008   #1
Former Camel

CamelKarma: 3200
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Bad Dawg

August 27, 2008. Summer in Maine

My daughter Chloe and I have pocket cameras (in addition to my big cameras). We bring them with us when we run errands and I like to shoot the architecture. I wanted to shoot this cross and steeple a few times but I couldn't get it right - from the wrong angle the cross would not be visible, it would look like an "I", we had to be at the right angle. So I drove around the block and my 10 year old daughter, who was sitting in the passenger seat, volunteered to shoot it for me with her pocket camera out the window of the car.

Examining our pictures later we thought it was funny that the car in front of us was labeled "Bad Dawg"

Kodak v803 pocket camera.

Thanks for looking,
Craig

spystyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008   #2
Former Camel

CamelKarma: 3200
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Bad Dawg

My mother took a photo of a similar building. I noticed it when I was looking through scans of 35mm slides from 1968. We think it was with a Kodak Brownie. Looking at the two photos, Kodak cameras sure have come a long way.

spystyle is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Camera Phone »

Share this topic: