Newegg but for mobile phones
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Camera Phone

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2012   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Newegg but for mobile phones

Hello !

I need a new phone so I'm searching for a online store where I could get one. Maybe someone is familiar with a online store where the prices for smart phones are like prices for computer hardware in Newegg ?

Thank you.

Old 05-20-2012   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 7324142
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Newegg but for mobile phones

Off the top of my head can't think of any I know I have sold smartphones on ebay but you have to be cautious on ebay in buying phones clean ESN is something to look out for if it doesn't say this chances are the phone won't be able to be activated due to the customer not paying bill,stolen etc..

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Camera Phone »

Share this topic: