Tokina AT-X 100mm f2.8 f/2.8 pro - New Review Submitted
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Camera Equipment Reviews

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2014   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Smile Tokina AT-X 100mm f2.8 f/2.8 pro - New Review Submitted

by: rainer

Description: The Tokina AT-X 100mm f2.8 f/2.8 pro is a DX Lens. I had purchased and used this Lens for around 12 months. I was looking for very good optic quality and a 100mm range. I was able to produce exactly that. Quality Macro Photos! For around $4.50 Aus. It is a solid sturdy Lens, something Tokina is known for producing hence the reason why i have x 4 Tokina Lenses. There is a lever that will let you use limited Macro or full 1:1 Macro. There is a push/pull ring that allows you to engage manual focus or auto focus. Of course you would mostly use manual I also like the way the Hood is arranged. It lets you reverse it and slide it over the Lens twist and click it in to place making it a compact unit to stash away. Sure there are more expensive Lenses that are also very good but this one can not be competed against for value and quality results > Here are just a few samples

Click here to read the full review and add your own...

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Camera Equipment Reviews »

Share this topic: