Photographers Vest - Page 4
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Camera Accessories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011   #31
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 837
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Photographers Vest

I tried a vest first then found the ThinkTank belt system much easier to use. Gave the vest to my brother. He seems to like it. I guess to each their own.
SCF150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011   #32
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: No

what is the name of the vest that you have? Sound like it would fit my needs and I'd like to look it up
sheabbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011   #33
Alpaca

Editing OK?: No

what's the name of the vest that you talk about here? It sound like it would fit my needs and I'd like to look it up. Thanks
sheabbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011   #34
Alpaca

Editing OK?: Ask First

I use the Domke vest as it holds spare batteries, CF cards, shooting schedule, business cards, etc. I typically carry two cameras with a flash unit on each and 24-105 on one, and 70-200 on the other. I find it more convenient than a camera bag of any type. I shoot mostly conventions and trade shows with 8 - 12 hour days.
Old 10-13-2013   #35
Alpaca

Editing OK?: Ask first

My all time favorite is Vested Interest vests which are made from top quality parachute quality materials

This vest will outlast you

Not cheap but you get what you pay for and I have never had a regret spending the money on this custom made to fit vest

The Vested Interest

You won't be disappointed

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Camera Accessories »

Share this topic: