photo backup
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Camera Accessories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 21656
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Post photo backup

I have been doing some looking at PhotoStick or Picture Keeper as a form of photo backup (and, maybe more importantly, finding all of my photos and putting them in one spot and cleaning up duplicates). I am looking to organize my PC. Any recommendations? Have you tried a product like this? What did you think? Is there a better way to get organized? TIA.

The only editing that I do is size, cropping and auto light fix. I have yet to learn manual setting or photo editing.

My equipment: Canon Rebel T6i, 18-55 mm, 55-250 mm (and my retired my Canon Rebel SLR)
rockeman is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Camera Accessories »

Share this topic:

Tags
backup, organize pictures, photostick, picture keeper