Multi-workstation proofing system
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Camera Accessories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2013   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Multi-workstation proofing system

Hello all!
I am hoping I can get some ideas on helping me complete my proofing workstation. I am a dance photographer and am working on my setup where I use my WFT-E4 (Canon File Transmitter) to send my shots to my wireless harddrive. I have 4 workstations and an Ipad connected to the NAS drive accessing the shared folder.

My problem is finding software that will watch a network folder and push the image to the ipad at the same time. I also want to make sure they don't have permissions to not delete anything.

Any suggestions on this would help.

Thanks!

- Peter

Old 05-23-2013   #2
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 1206139
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Multi-workstation proofing system

Check here:

Express Digital Darkroom Core Edition (105DRCORE) - Imaging Spectrum

Facebook

Camel Equine Group

My Equine Album

Fireworks Album

Steven G Webb is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Camera Accessories »

Share this topic: