LED Flash for Smartphones?
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Camera Accessories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2013   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default LED Flash for Smartphones?

Hi, guys. It's not an advertisement, but I really want to inform you about our invention. It's a first LED Flash for smartphones and tablets. Portable, powerful, easy-to-use flash which can be controlled from any mobile device using 3.5 mm audio jack.

If thread's moderator allows to post a few photos of device and test pictures - I'll do this out of hands

All i want is to hear your thoughts about the product! The invention will be launched on kickstarter very soon!

Thank you.

Old 05-21-2013   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 7045525
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: LED Flash for Smartphones?

Quote:
ad·ver·tise·ment /ˈadvərˌtīzmənt/
Noun
A notice or announcement in a public medium promoting a product, service, or event or publicizing a job vacancy.
zemlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013   #3
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zemlin View Post
I know, its look like an advertisment. But it pursues another intentions
We're gathering users insights and trying to find out what we're doing right/wrong.

Let's warm up!
iblazr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013   #4
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 1469207

Not sure whether you have control over the ISO rating on a camera phone like this, but do you have an idea what the guide number would be for this flash at ISO 100? Is its output fixed or is this a dedicated flash with an output that the camera-phone can control? What is its color balance like? This will be important when using the flash as fill because the flash's white balance must approximate the ambient light's when used that way. And can the flash be used off the camera-phone?

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Camera Accessories »

Share this topic: