*twitch* Satechi MTR-M Timer Remote Control
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Camera Accessories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2013   #1
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 3038224
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default *twitch* Satechi MTR-M Timer Remote Control

Satechi MTR-M Timer Remote Control for Nikon D90, D600, D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100, D7000 SLR Cameras

OMG, this manual is horrible!! Here's just a sample:

"When the shutter opens, focus and the release indicator Lianghong Deng every one second camera issues a beep." WHAT?!

Then there are the humorous ones: "Should you notice smoke coming from this device, take it to an authorized dealer, taking care to avoid burns." Um, ok. If it's THAT hot, I'm not carrying it to a dealer, haha.

The flow chart for setting the timer made me turn my head sideways and I have a degree in Nuclear Medicine.

"Timer count-down (package so display panels,focus and the release of the indicator light and beep). Continuse during manual release." What!? *bangs head*

"Please note that the timer is less accurate than most watches or household clocks." Alrighty then.

On the inside of the back cover, there's a nice drawing of all of the components, nicely numbered. Unfortunately, there is no legend to accompany it.

I guess it's just going to be trial and error...

Old 04-14-2013   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 227845
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: *twitch* Satechi MTR-M Timer Remote Control

Google translate in action!

Sorry, that should be:

I'm sure you can figure it out. Just make notes and write up your own manual when you finish in case you forget something before you use it again.

Canon 7D, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, Tamron SP AF28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di, Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM, Tamron SP 90MM F/2.8 Di 1:1 Macro
Nissin Di866, Electra CLASSIC Plus studio strobes & modifiers
Sekonic L-358 Flash Meter, Yongnuo RF-602 Transmitters & Receivers
Dell 20" 2001F (1200x1800) IPS monitor, Samsung SyncMaster 23" F2380 (1920x1280) PVA monitor, Datacolor Spyder3Elite for monitor calibration
Sailor Blue is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Camera Accessories »

Share this topic: