using old canon lenses on digita lcamera?
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Camera Accessories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2013   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 11682
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Question using old canon lenses on digita lcamera?

An old friend gave me VINTAGE CANON AT-1 camera with FD type lenses.The optical quality of the glass is super.
I have read in some CANON blog that the lenses can be used on Panasonic micro 4/3 bodies. I do not own this type of camera.
Can anybody tell me of his trial of this pairing? I know one loses the AUTOFOCUS, but will the auto exposure work? do you need an adapter?

many thanks
RONILAN

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Camera Accessories »

Share this topic: