VariAngle/external monitor for Canon Ds1 Mark III
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Camera Accessories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2011   #1
Llama

CamelKarma: 2024075
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default VariAngle/external monitor for Canon Ds1 Mark III

About the only 'flaw' I can complain about with the Canon Ds1 Mark III is that is does not have a VariAngle monitor. I really do not feel like getting down in the dirt every time I want to take a low-angle shot. Can anyone recommend an external monitor that is easy to carry around, to use as a subsitute ?
Thanks for your tips in advance !

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Camera Accessories »

Share this topic: