Some info
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Camera Accessories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 54
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Question Some info

Any one ever use the Vertaflip just got the Porters catalog and was checking this out any good or bad about the item. It's 60.00 bucks for I can't aford the better ones out there. Thank you

Old 11-16-2010   #2
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 106
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Some info

Yes I have. They are basically the same thing that is used on the Stroboframe flash brackets. Quick and easy to change from vertical to horizontal. They work pretty well for light camera lens combo, but if you want to use a longer lens then it will move around a lot. Even with a short lens the bracket will flex quite a bit, so not very useful for low light tripod shots.
ALexD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010   #3
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 54
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Some info

Think I'll save up for the real deal. And just work some more overtime.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Camera Accessories »

Share this topic: