Smaller Filter Case?
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Camera Accessories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2010   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 507
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Question Smaller Filter Case?

Hi All,

I recently got some smaller filters, 46mm in size. They just sink to the bottom of my current filter cases, and I have to fish them out with my fingers, which gets smudges on them, etc. etc.

Does anyone know of any smaller scale filter cases? It would really help to find one. 58mm is the smallest that I've found.

Thanks for all help!

Iric_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010   #2
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 101
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Smaller Filter Case?

You might try "Stack Caps" I prefer them over cases or wallets
bdesavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010   #3
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 90102
Editing OK?: No
Default Re: Smaller Filter Case?

I tend to like the wallet ones better. Keep several filters together, easy to install, remove, pack and always safe and easy to find in my case.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Camera Accessories »

Share this topic: