Texas Photographers
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Camel Meetups

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2013   #1
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 1206139
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Texas Photographers

Is anyone in the Central Texas area interested in either a little meet-up and/or hanging around a horse show? We'll be at Waco for a couple of weeks covering a show at the Extraco Events Center beginning Wednesday the 12th. We'll have down time on the following Monday and Tuesday. If anyone is in the area I'd love to meet up either for part of the show or for some R&R and shop talk after work or on a down day.

Facebook

Camel Equine Group

My Equine Album

Fireworks Album

Steven G Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013   #2
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 547428
Default Re: Texas Photographers

I wish I was a member when you posted this, let me know if you ever need a tag along at the las colinas equestrian center.

Allen
279photography is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013   #3
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 1206139
Default Re: Texas Photographers

Hey Allen, we're shooting a two-day small show this coming weekend at LCEC. Feel free to come out if you're so inclined.

Facebook

Camel Equine Group

My Equine Album

Fireworks Album

Steven G Webb is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Camel Meetups »

Share this topic: