Any Camels around Pittsburgh P.A.? - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Camel Meetups

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012   #11
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 54
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Any Camels around Pittsburgh P.A.?

Hey eosxt next time your in town send me an e.mail we can meet up and do some shooting. I would like to get the other camel folks together and do some stuff. Take Care.
YACOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012   #12
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 235

I missed this thread earlier. My name is Frank and I live in Pgh. I primarily shoot motorsports and high school sports.

I'll be busy with the local racing season starting today with a practice session today at Pittsburgh's Pennsylvania Motor Speedway out in Imperial Pa and the first points race for the UFo Super Late Model Series tonight at Mercer Raceway Park.

If anybody is interested general admission is free at PPMS for today's practice and pit admission is $20 and will provide you with infield access. The session runs from 3:00 until 6:00.

Although some decent shots can be had from the grandstand area of Mercer, infield access is limited to those with approved press credentials.

These shots below are both from Pittsburgh's Pennsylvania Motor Speedway and in each of them the cars are traveling at well over 100mph.

FRANK
FWW56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012   #13
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10

New to photocamel but not new to Pitt! Would love to meet up sometime with local photogs. Also looking for shooters interested in helping out with a fundraiser portrait marathon in May, message me if you're interested in more info
palermophoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012   #14
Llama

CamelKarma: 3731498
Editing OK?: No

Hey, I'm in the 'burgh as well and would certainly entertain a meet-up

Al
pabyar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012   #15
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 9981
Editing OK?: No

Frank
My name is Linda, I live up near Erie. My fiance races on the dirt at Eriez Speedway in Wattsburg Pa. and Raceway 7 in Conneaut,Ohio
We have been to Learnerville, but not where you will be. Would love the chance to shoot from the infield one day.
Drooling....have fun...stay safe !!
dragonflystudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012   #16
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 23867
Editing OK?: Yes

Reviving an old thread, but I'm in Central, PA (harrisburg area)...huge steelers fan taking a photoshop class right now and I'm working on a Photobook that we will present at the end of the semester in December..HUGE steelers fan (my favorite photo shot is from my seat at Heinz field), but I'm looking to take a weekend or two in the future to visit Pittsburgh again to do nothing but shoot the whole weekend

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Camel Meetups »

Share this topic: