Eastern Idaho Strobist Meetup
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Camel Meetups

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 960
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Eastern Idaho Strobist Meetup

(Idaho Falls, Rexburg, St. Anthony, Driggs, Victor, maybe Pocatello, and Blackfoot)

Just figured I would put up this thread to see if there might be any people from the eastern Idaho area looking to get together and practice some strobist type photography.

So ideally it would be located in Idaho Falls as that would probably provide the most opportunity for people in the outer communities to get together as well.

So what do you say? Please feel free to email me at nevergive7@hotmail.com and once I get a few people interested we could set a date for the first meetup

-Jason

JasonRussell is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Camel Meetups »

Share this topic: