Workshop near Roanoke VA Oct. 16
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Camel Meetups

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Workshop near Roanoke VA Oct. 16

I'm trying to get a workshop scheduled with Rachek Durik of Savor Photography on Oct 16. She needs 10 participants to have it. Cost is $225

Virginia (un)Workshop Registration

Old 10-06-2010   #2
Alpaca

Editing OK?: No
Default Re: Workshop near Roanoke VA Oct. 16

Wow there's a Roanoker here! I'm so excited.

Are there meetups around this area? I'm in Rocky Mount and am part of two photography meet up groups. One in NC and the Exposure Roanoke group. I'm looking to learn more about car photography, events, and weddings. If you could point me in a direction I would greatly appreciate it.

(I won't be able to make the Oct. 16th workshop since I'll be in NC for a SUMO Motorsports photoshoot. Maybe I'll get some good shots for my portfolio.)
UpSideDownGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010   #3
Alpaca

I'm actually in Glade Hill, but put Roanoke on the posting since not many people have heard of Glade Hill. I didn't know about any groups in the area. All my photog groups/friends are online. I would love to know about the groups that you mentioned.

Thanks,
Greg
GregH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010   #4
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 6058
Editing OK?: No

Hey Y'all,

Found this thread kinda late. I'm in Rocky Mount too.
Old 12-21-2010   #5
Alpaca

hello all.. am in roanoke too and am interested in photography. Can you guys tell me if there are any places in roanoke that teach photography ?

thanks in advance

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Camel Meetups »

Share this topic: