Business logo
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Business of Photography

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2017   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 176
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: No
Default Business logo

Hi, Would like to know if anyone has had a photography logo made for their business? Where would be a good starting point to get one made? I have looked at the logo designers online like Fiverr. I am just a little concerned about sending them money and then not getting my logo made. Also not being familiar with the whole process of it. Any help would be awesome!

Old 02-27-2017   #2
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 1455
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Business logo

I made my own. Shot it on a wall of graffiti in Amsterdam.

https://danielteolijr.files.wordpres...d-teoli-jr.jpg
Iluvmycam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017   #3
Llama

CamelKarma: 36120
Editing OK?: Ask First

Can you do that without running into legal issues? I would think you'd need permission from everyone that has their work in the image.

Nikon D800, D5500 IR 590nm, D50
nu2scene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017   #4
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 264276
Editing OK?: Ask First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvmycam View Post
I made my own. Shot it on a wall of graffiti in Amsterdam.

https://danielteolijr.files.wordpres...d-teoli-jr.jpg
Did you create all the images in that logo yourself (or get a logo designer to create it for you)? If not did you get the permission of the copyright owners to use their creative works in your business logo?

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Business of Photography »

Share this topic:

Tags
business, logo