Help getting started shooting school pictures
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Business of Photography

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2016   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 323038
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Help getting started shooting school pictures

Im looking for companies that print and offer photo packages for school and sport team photo shoots for kids. Like when your kids get there school pictures you are giving order forms for the different packages offered. I am looking into getting into this type of photography and need some in on getting images printed and sold.
Suggestions please

Old 12-20-2016   #2
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 1206139
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Help getting started shooting school pictures

There are several labs that cater to the Sport T&I photographers and school photographers. Miller's lab has support for these as does Pro Photo Imaging. I believe that both also have instructional materials for how their systems work.

Facebook

Camel Equine Group

My Equine Album

Fireworks Album

Steven G Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016   #3
Guanaco

Thank u Steven
LRussoPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016   #4
Guanaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven G Webb View Post
There are several labs that cater to the Sport T&I photographers and school photographers. Miller's lab has support for these as does Pro Photo Imaging. I believe that both also have instructional materials for how their systems work.
Steven, I be idly looked on these websites. Is there something specifically that this type of service I want to provide is called? I can't seem to find anything about it.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Business of Photography »

Share this topic: