POD-Print On Demand websites.
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Business of Photography

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2016   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 223163
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default POD-Print On Demand websites.

Hello

Are any of you using any of these sites (Zenfolio, Fine Art America, Smugmug, etc)? If so, what do you think of it? Are you selling anything? Is it worth the time and effort involved.

Thanks
Kiron Kid

Kiron Kid
Kiron Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016   #2
Llama

CamelKarma: 36120
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: POD-Print On Demand websites.

I use Zenfolio, have been using it a few years now. It's ok.

Initially when I was looking it was between Smugmug and Zenfolio. At the time I didn't like the look of smugmug so here I am. I don't sell anything on it. For me Zenfolio is not very intuitive to use. I personally don't find it easy to use.

Nikon D800, D5500 IR 590nm, D50
nu2scene is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Business of Photography »

Share this topic: