Bell Rock in Sedona... - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Black & White

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009   #11
Dromedary

Location: Travelin' the US in Motorhome, Shooting pictures and Painting.
CamelKarma: 3315
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Bell Rock in Sedona...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiPr View Post
Ahh, I was thinking about enjoying it printed and hanged on the wall ...
You can have it printed in any size and mounted to hang it on your wall.

Copies are available from the Website, along with others from Sedona in Winter. In BW or Color surfaces. E-Surface, Metalic and True Digital B&W Paper. You can have a BW from this original or apply Color Conversion to make B&W and Sepia prints from other Color Originals, etc.

You order them and MPix delivers them directly to you.

For only 5% above the base cost, to pay for the website. When I retired decided that I would not stop working, just stop charging what I had been and make it more affordable for everyone.

Creative Nature, Travel & Wildlife | Snow in Sedona

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Black & White »

Share this topic:

Tags
arizona, redk bell, rock, sedona