Chinatown San Francisco
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Black & White

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2019   #1
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 1606297
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Chinatown San Francisco

I am currently living in Argentina so when a family member told me he was getting married in LA, I just had to include San Francisco on the agenda. I did the usual shots of GGB, trolly cars, Alcatraz and Fisherman's Wharf but what really impressed me was Chinatown. I loved walking down the streets and taking pictures of people, architecture, food and signs. Some wonderful sights, smells and sounds in that place. I could spend days walking around there.

Here is a street shot I took with a new 28mm lens that I had just bought. Very happy with the lens and its focal length especially for these street shots.

PG

BovrilArg
AKA Patrick

www.filmstillphotography.com

My family and I travel all over the world so photography was a logical way to capture the wonder of the places we go.
The lifestyle requires sacrifices such as not having friends or family near us. This is why Photocamel is so wonderful.
It lets me keep friendly photographers with me everywhere I go!
BovrilArg is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Black & White »

Share this topic: