Trip to Bodie - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Black & White

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2018   #11
Llama

CamelKarma: 783650
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Trip to Bodie

Perhaps something like this...
Gregw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018   #12
Llama

CamelKarma: 783650

Oops, posted color IR shots here.
Gregw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018   #13
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 1461679

Sorry for the lte reply. I've been away for a bit. Even though the last post contained a "color" IR shot, it still looks like a B&W, much like what I had in mind but I would have shifted the hue toward yellow: genuine sulfide toning owes its color to the fact that the silver in the image is replaced by silver sulfide, aka tarnish, giving the image a yellow-brown color. This also has the effect of making the blacks into browns, but the simulated version can have real blacks if desired.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Black & White »

Share this topic: