No Problem
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Black & White

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2018   #1
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 54761647
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default No Problem

As this guy walked past me, he saw me talking photos. He said "Nice night. We need the snow. This is the way winter should be." I agree.

Old 01-29-2018   #2
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 12247602
Default Re: No Problem

It looks like you are getting a bit of snow, Chuck. I do like this snow scene's sense of mystery. Just what liquid is that guy carrying and is it in danger of freezing?

So far this winter the folks in downtown Denver (not counting the areas just a few miles to the west) have gotten a total amount of snow that looks to be about what is shown in this image. The folks several miles to the east of Denver, seem to be getting more than their fair share of the white stuff. I suspect that it will all even out by the end of the year.
Old 01-29-2018   #3
Llama

CamelKarma: 1112852

Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-29-2018   #4
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 1469207
Editing OK?: Ask First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellycat View Post
It looks like you are getting a bit of snow, Chuck. I do like this snow scene's sense of mystery. Just what liquid is that guy carrying and is it in danger of freezing?
My guess is that this is a 5-gallon bottle of water. It will eventually freeze if left out in weather like this long enough, but it is going to take a while - most likely a lot longer than the man's estimated time of arrival at his destination.
scoundrel1728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018   #5
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 6817414
Editing OK?: No

Nice capture Chuck. Ahhh, the glories of winter in the Great White North.

WesternGuy

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/westernguy/
WesternGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Black & White »

Share this topic: