Goin' for Coffee - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Black & White

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2018   #11
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 54761647
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Goin' for Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by West coast Mike View Post
Wow, this is awesome, talk about street photography....it doesn't get much more real than this. Were you driving when you spotted him or on foot?
Thank you. I was out for my evening walk and I always carry a camera. I had stepped into a covered bus shelter to change some setting on my camera when I saw him coming. I managed to get the settings the way I wanted and took the shot before he got across the street. I ran into him again about 15 minutes later and stopped to chat.

Chuck
fatoldbaldguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018   #12
Camel Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfd View Post
A great shot Chuck.
Thanks Wolf. Like you do, I always carry a camera.

Chuck
Old 01-27-2018   #13
Camel Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoundrel1728 View Post
The guy must have a bad case of cabin fever to go out for a cup of coffee on a night like this. I just about have to put on a jacket just to look at this image!
People tend to take this kind of weather for granted here in north central Alberta. We expect it and, in most cases, enjoy it. Most residents and commercial operations as well as the City get out and clean walks and roadways as soon as possible. Makes for much easier travel for old guys like me and for people with mobility issues like the gentlemen in the shot. And as a bonus, usually makes for a decent photo or two.

Chuck
Old 02-01-2018   #14
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 29405

I can see the quiet and solitude.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Black & White »

Share this topic: